AddthatXtraintheordinary

AddthatXtraintheordinary

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Weekend Getaway

We spent a lovely weekend this Easter break amidst the sun 
and the sand at a country home resort at Manori 
and I am dying to share the photos with you all. 
                 My friend's cane bag was lying carelessly on the ground 
                        and that gave me the perfect shot for this post ! 
  Was reminded of the song "cause you are the wind beneath my wings" 
 do hum along .....

                 Loved the alfresco dining area facing the beach,
                           with the cool winds drifting in. 

Note the country kitchen look with the rustic touches 
 and this vintage ice crushing machine for making ice lollies.
     Ladies serving delicious food with their aprons still donned,
     gives a feel that its coming right from your mother's kitchen.
                         This coconut cake was a  complimentary treat,
                        warm and fresh straight from the oven to feast on! 
Doesn't this bed drape looks dreamy? 
A picture from the pages of some medieval bedtime stories 
where the princess is sleeping in pretty! 
                                             and this ....
                           Gasp! (yes,that's exactly what I did)

 3 o' clock at night I had to click this, it was such a
 breathtaking sight, the full moon  and the sea .... sigh.
 Please do not wake me up honey!  

Happy dreaming all

Find me here:
A daily cup of Mrs. Olson
Ivy and Elephants:
A delightsome Life: Home and GardenThursday
Colours Dekor: the-weekly-story-wk-10.html

7 comments:

Tanya Anurag said...

Lovely pictures. Talks well of the awesome time you must have spent.

I would also like to say that your name -Arani is beautiful. And the name of your blog is just as interesting.

Was glad to see you at Kreative Korner! Following you back.
Looking forward to spending some good time together here in blogland.

Antara said...

As usual...your pictures are a visual treat,Arani.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh, it looks like paradise! I know you had a fabulous time, how could you not? Gorgeous pictures, thanks for taking us along, the moonlight on the water ... perfect.
Hugs,
Patti

Nayana said...

Wow...beautiful pics. I m sure you must had a great time there...everything is so beautiful..

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

I was dreaming right along with you. Such gorgeous scenery! What a wonderful place to get away to. I love coconut cake. I bet it was delicious. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures with Share Your Cup.
hugs,
Jann

Kathy said...

How marvelous - looks like quite the lovely and serene place - love the photo with your friend's bag - inspired - I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
Kathy

Anonymous said...

and that looks like a lovely place.. Such amazing pics.. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...